Friday, February 29, 2008

They say the first one is the hardest...

Hi. This is my first blog entry here. What to say? What to say? Um, well... maybe I'll just share a bit about me and my plans for this space and go from there, 'K?

I'm Lisa and I do art n' stuff in my home studio. Yes, my 'studio' is sometimes my dining room as you can tell from the picture.

I'm a long-time art lover living near Seattle with my husband and four furry kids (cats). I have a "real job" from 9 to 5 and then I have a "semi-real" job running my own art business, www.kamerakat.com. I say "semi-real" because I am still a newbie business owner and still working out the kinks and because the work is all fun stuff, so how can it be a 'job", ya know?

This blog will feature blips & tips about the things I love, like...

  • Cats
  • Beads
  • Drawing
  • Painting
  • Photoshop
  • Writing Music
  • Scrapbooking
  • Graphic Design
  • Rubberstamping
  • Art Clay Silver/Precious Metal Clay Jewelry
  • Knitting (OK. I admit it. I cheat and use looms)
  • and whatever else strikes my fancy at the moment

Anyone who know's me is saying "But, what about photography?" after reading the list above. Well, that is so much a part of what I do, it get's it own blog, Kamera Kat Studio Photoblogography .

Thanks for reading my intro. I will be adding some cool stuff soon. Please subscribe to get automatic updates when the content changes! Ciao 4 now!



No comments: