Thursday, October 9, 2008

Not a Trick! It's a Treat! ...Handmade Fall Stuff

October is probably my favorite month because it is filled with the scent of Fall which I adore. The changing of the leaves, the blustery wind, the surprise sunny but crisp cold days sprinkled in here and there.... I love it all.

This is my first fall since starting the jewelry business so I am excited to come up with some pretty designs for the season. I have several pieces in the works which I will be posting here and in my store soon.

In the mean time, I wanted to share some pretties made by other folks that I have spotted around the web. Happy Fall Ya'll!!

The halloween garland above is made by SoCharmedImSure.

Here's a cute set of soldered pendants from Make Mine Primitive.

Now this is cute for kiddies... Made by KarlenKnits







2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for selecting my garlands to show on your blog. That was so nice of you. Your jewelry is beautiful! Kim

Kim said...

P.S. I'm open to a trade. :)