Saturday, September 27, 2008

Featured in more Etsy Treasuries this week...Thanks!

Hello, Just learned that some of my work has been featured in a few Etsy treasuries again. A treasury is a collection of like items that are pulled together by an Etsy member and featured as a group. Sometimes they get selected for the front page of Etsy, which is great publicity and a nice honor. I keep my fingers crossed that I will be lucky enough to be on page one some day.

Thanks for selecing me
PoliticalPooches. My pendant is the one on the lime green polkadot background below. See the full shot here http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=11046

And here is another one by Floralia. Mine is the crow in goggles... 2nd treasury it has been in this week. Thanks Floralia! See the full shot here http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=11517



Always a nice surprise to be picked by someone! =o) Thanks again.


1 comment:

Sonya said...

I got the pendant! HA!! Yes!

It's fantastic...so glad I happened to see it on Flickr! I wish I could afford to buy everything you make.