Maybe Marilyn had it wrong... it's not "Diamonds are a girls best friend". It's DIAMOND GLAZE. This stuff is amazing.
Here's what other people are saying:
"I LOVE this stuff! I use it on almost every layout! You can use it as an adhesive, or as an enhancer to any item - paper or not. I've used it to fill in conchos to make typewriter keys. I've used it on flowers to simulate dew. On water to simulate movement. You can mix it with a few drops of refill ink to do stained windows. It ROCKS~! " (www.scrapjazz.com/reviews by "PrincessDallas")
"I love this stuff. It's great as a glue, especially for see-through items like watch crystals and works as a great glaze too. Follow the instructions and you won't be disappointed." (www.scrapjazz/reviews by "Dreamweaver")
"Judikins Diamond Glaze is a dimensional adhesive that dries to a clear glass-like finish. Why buy five when one will do? Dimond Glaze is an adhesive, glaze, medium, paint, and lacquer all in one: Judikins Diamond Glaze securely holds Vellum, Embossable Window Plastic, glass beads, glitter and many other mediums! Unlike other clear adhesives, Diamond Glaze is mixable with dye-based inks, watercolor, and pearlescent pigments. Use this liquid lacquer directly over artwork, chalking, or embellishments for a raised glass-like finish. Thin with water for a lacquer-like finish. This is one of the best adhesive for gluing glitter, beads, glass, plastic and vellum" (www.scrapbook.com store)
Check out this long review including a few tips on Ebay Reviews. And there's many, many more rave reviews and uses mentioned out there.
So what is this stuff? It is...
- Acid Free
- Perminant when dry, but easy soap & water clean up for brushes.
- Medium for dye inks, pigments, micro powders, chalk, pearlescents
- Top Coat sealer
- Adhesive for many things including paper, glass, glitter
- Light resin for thick glassy coatings
- Paper embelishment. Make certain parts look 3-D by topping with a shiny coating
- Decopage medium for clear objects
It is not....
- Non Yellowing when applied thick
- Good for use on fabric
- A heavy duty adhesive. Best for paper and light items.
- Fast drying. Times depend on thickness.
- Bubble free. Never shake the bottle. Pop bubbles with a dry paint brush.
Cool little project using Diamond Glaze that demonstrates how to pop the bubbles too!
Here's some resources for the little frame charms like the ones used in the video.
Here's a resource for some fun shaped LARGE frames you can collage in: