Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yay! It's finally out! And still out of my hands...

I have been waiting and waiting for the Winter 2009 edition of the Belle Armoire Jewelry quarterly magazine to come out and it's finally available!

The reason I am excited is because it contains a feature on my silver tree jewelry. Sadly, none of my local stores have it in yet but they should in the next week or so. In the meantime, it is availabe on the Somerset Studio (Publisher) website here.

A few months ago the editor contacted me because she saw my work on a website and liked it. She asked me to write an article and submit 3 pieces along with instructions and photos of the work in progress.

Below there is a tiny sneak peak per the proof I received from the editor showing my article, my hands at work and their photography of my pieces.

For a full size readable version, please pickup a copy of the magazine!! Michaels and Ben Franklin craft stores and other large chains sell the magazine. Also many bead stores and larger magazine stands. Barnes and Noble and Borders have it sometimes too.

I received an email from the editor today asking me to submit another article for their next issue by Jan. 15th! I better get to work! I have an idea in mind for what to write about, but it's a secret. Neener, neener. =oP


4 comments:

Marjorie said...

How exciting! Congrats! I will have to purchase that magazine. I didn't know Belle Armoire did a magazine specifically for jewelry! It is such a beautiful, artistic magazine.

Nonie Fajao said...

OMG ..I have been waiting for this issue it seems forever. How exciting that you are in it. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

kanishk said...

..I love the lovely leaves earrings!

Work from home India

Marilia said...

Congratulation!!! We don't have this magazine in France but it's look amazing!!!