Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back with some Beads


Hey there. It's been far too long since I blogged. Crazy with holidays and buried in snow for the last few weeks like most people around the USA I think. I have also been working on a novel feverishly because I got inspired by the snow (which is sort of almost a key character in the book) and that has been all-consuming.

Now it's Jan 2009 and time for me to get back into the groove. I was lucky enough to sell quite a few pieces of silver and beads over the last month or so, in part, due to the magazine article (see prior blog) so I need to get busy and restock the stores!

I've added some new beads to my bead shop and there are more coming soon.

Speaking of beads, one of my bead store customers who is a wonderful jewelry designer, kindly sent me a photo of a finished necklace she made using two of my antiqued silver dotted chunky sphere beads. I just love it. Be sure to check out her store L3G Originals.


No comments: